First Time Property Buyers
The critical element to success is not what you buy, but your long-term strategy and approach to real estate ownership.
So, think of your first home not just as a place to live, or where you'll bring up a family, but as an investment that you will use to achieve your financial goals.
Here are the points to keep in mind when making a property purchase:
1) Think long-term about your financial goals and buy with them in mind, not just your immediate needs.
2) Do the math and make sure your numbers stack up.
3) Know the value of the property to you and don't pay over the value.
4) Research districts that are likely to perform strongly.
5) Know your budget and have the finance ready to go.
6) Ask the experts like us.
BOOK A FREE APPRAISAL
We would love to help you get the most out of your property.
Should you be thinking of selling, or would simply like an update of where your property sits in today's market, book a non-obligatory discussion with one of our TemasekClass consultants.